Sunday 20 September 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers

I was nominated for this award by 125 pages. I'm soo honoured that you thought of me for this. I honestly didn't think anyone would even see a single post that i would write up by i just kept writing as if i was writing this all for just me to read.And seeing the page views and nominations for different awards is such an accomplishment for me as I've only been bogging since July 2015 (3 months ago). My first blog got 1 view if i was lucky so can you even imagine how awed and amazed i am, right now.

The Rules

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
  2. Put the award logo on your blog
  3. Answer the ten questions sent to you
  4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
  5. Nominate ten blogs

 The Ten Questions from 125 Pages

  1. What made you start reviewing books? - I've always known about blogging and previously had a blog. Then one day i got so frustrated by this one book, that still pisses me off when i think about it. And i wanted someone to talk about it with, to talk that frustration out but i had one friend that used to be a reader but barely reads anymore. So a non-interweb outlet was not possible so i got on goodreads and released my tension on the books review section lol the poor author must of read it and wept because i poured all my feelings on there. After i felt bad for the author but thought might as well create a book blog so i can keep track of it all and i can look back on my space and compare my feelings later on in life if i ever reread
  2. What is your favourite comfort book (that book you re-read for the feels)? - I find it very hard to reread books because when i try i start skipping whole sentences because i already know it. It has to be years with a whole bunch of books in between before i can do a reread. Then i can fully enjoy the book. And after saying all that I've only reread three series in my long life lol which are The Krinar Chronicles by Anna Zaires, Forged by Magic Trilogy by S. L. Gavyn and Birthright Trilogy by Nicole MacDonald
  3. Do you watch movies based on books you like? - Nope. I barely keep up with movies now a days. But if i see a movie out and i read the book and loved it then i will be expecting to love the movie also. I love all of the movies associated with Nicholas Sparks books but I've not read any of the books :( shame on me!! lol. Plus the books and movies are usually different so i try not to compare the two
  4. Is there one genre you will absolutely not read? - I nearly always read romance so I'll just talk about that. There are two under my main genre of romance that i usually bypass, not because i hate them, but because i can't relate to them. I like books that i can relate to because I'm a visual person and like to create what I'm reading in my mind and usually replace myself with the female lead lol. Anywhooo the two subgenre's is Historical and LGBT romance. I have read a few of both of them but it wouldn't be something i gravitate to.
  5. Can you still like a book if you dislike the main character? - Absolutely. I nearly always dislike the female leads and replace them with myself lol and nearly always love the guy leads. Yeah it's becoming a problem
  6. What book cliche do you hate the most? - None lol i just can't think of anything. The only thing that will make me DNF a book is if its boring and i can easily tell what's going to happen. And i have a bad habit of reading up to about 5 chapters and then seeing what the end looks like. Then if i can figure out how it got there, i don't really need to continue reading
  7. Do you always have a book with you in some form? - Just my poor iPad keeps telling me i need to clear some space for storage. And my amazon wishlist always has something occupied in it because i buy books and i add more at the same time. I don't think there's ever been a time that I've sat there and not had anything waiting to be read
  8. Do you try to recruit people to your favourite authors/series? - No I'm not that selfless, most of the time i want to keep it to myself as if i can put the author/series in my pocket and keep it all for myself. I just want them to bring out the next book and it'll be exclusive to me and only me, and keep everyone else out. Well in my head, even though the book is a bestseller or has a whole bunch of reviews and ratings i like to pretend that I'm the only one who knows about it lol
  9. Would you ever want to write a book? - I wish i could. Even though i sit here and type up posts. I am not a patient person. Before i started blogging, i tried to write but i have too many ideas for books. I would start a book then the next time i would go add to it, i would end up deleting it all because i would have a different book idea on my mind. I like being creative so i nearly always have a different idea each day. Anyone that's been viewing my blog from the start can attest to this because I've changed this blogs design quite a few time already and already thinking of a new design that i want to do lol
  10. Who is your character crush? - Nope can't do it, there's just too many too think of. I have a crush with nearly every book i read. So just assume that what ever is on my currently reading list, I'm crushing on the male lead in that book

My Ten Questions:

I would like for everyone nominated to do the same ten questions i did, just because i want to see their answers for it.
  1. What made you start reviewing books?
  2. What is your favourite comfort book (that book you re-read for the feels)?
  3. Do you watch movies based on books you like?
  4. Is there one genre you will absolutely not read?
  5. Can you still like a book if you dislike the main character?
  6. What book cliche do you hate the most?
  7. Do you always have a book with you in some form?
  8. Do you try to recruit people to your favourite authors/series?
  9. Would you ever want to write a book?
  10. Who is your character crush?

My nominations are:

If I've nominated you but you've either already been nominated or you don't do awards on your blog, then no hard feelings your not obligated to do it. And if you want to answer the questions on your blog but i didn't nominate you, then hey just do it and comment below so i know you did and I'll add you to the list (even though the rules say 10)

No comments:

Post a Comment