Saturday 29 August 2015

Feature & Follow #1

  

The Lowdown

This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Its to help bloggers gain new followers and also to get to know each other and become friends. (cool, right?)

Confession: this is my first time (getting rid of my blog hop virginity - did that sound weird to just me. ho well! moving on!)

So here are the rules:

  1. Follow the hosts (this is a requirement)
  2. Follow the featured bloggers (also required)
  3. Put your blog name and url in the linky thing (you'll know once you check post on the hosts blogs)
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in your post, this will give people a place to say 'hi' in your comments and let you know that they are following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friend Connect) state  in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say 'HI'
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love.....and the followers
  8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment (on the hosts blog) and let them know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!

This Week's Question (suggested by Journey Through Fiction)

I'm only at the beginning of the book so i just flipped to a random page.

From Page 295-296
Trish nodded, looking thoughtful. "Well, then, you can call me fairy godmother from now on, because I've got an idea."
I shook my head. "I'm not having sex with Adrian to get him to like me again"
"Um, duh, that would be dumb. I'm talking about visual stimulation"
I stared at her confused, and automatically lifted the can of soda to my lips again. Caffeine was having less and less effect on me, but it helped some.
"What you need," she continued, "is a cinderella moment."
I stared at her. "You want me to talk to mice and scrub pots?"



Hoping i love this book and make new blogger friends (fingers crossed)


No comments:

Post a Comment